10-year lithium battery backup lasts the life of the alarm
Protection during power outages and no low battery chirps
- Smoke detectors should be installed in a central location outside each sleeping area, on every level of the home and in other locations where required by law
- 10-year lithium ion battery is sealed into the alarm and cannot be removed, preventing unwanted tampering and ensuring your alarm is always on
- Smart hush feature temporarily silences nuisance alarms
- Never replace a battery during the 10-year life of the alarm
- No low battery chirps; internal timer alerts you to replace the entire unit after 10 years
- Alarms are equipped with test/reset button which tests the alarms circuitry and horn and resets memory after an alarm has sounded
- Alarms will automatically activate when attached to the mounting bracket
- Green LED light indicates that the alarm is working properly
- These ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with fast flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric sensing alarms
- Smoke detector utilizes an ionization sensor to detect fire hazards and sounds an 85 db alarm when a hazard is detected
- Hardwire installation required
* Requires existing hardwire installation. Minimum installation of (4) locations. Ceiling height up to 10 ft. No additional discounts or transfers.
with any questions or to schedule with a technician today!